Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Valley fire departments participated in a Mass Casualty Incident drill Wednesday at Utah State Fairpark. The drill is intended to provide training to firefighters and paramedics on responding to a mass causality incident, such as a shooting, as well as give first responders the chance to work with other agencies.
The incident featured 50 injured "shooting victims," which were mannequins.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 77
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 32
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 26