Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Valley fire departments participated in a Mass Casualty Incident drill Wednesday at Utah State Fairpark. The drill is intended to provide training to firefighters and paramedics on responding to a mass causality incident, such as a shooting, as well as give first responders the chance to work with other agencies.
The incident featured 50 injured "shooting victims," which were mannequins.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- 4 honored with 2016 Public Service Awards
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 15
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 12
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9