Manti at Millard, Gunnison at South Summit and Emery at North Summit are all for seeding.
The following assumes South Summit defeats Gunnison.
Then if Manti wins, the Templars get the region title outright and top seed. South Summit is second and Millard third.
If Millard wins, there’s a three-way tie for first between Manti, Millard and South Summit and a coin flip to determine seeding.
If Emery wins, it gets fourth with Gunnison fifth and NS sixth. If NS prevails, there’s a three-way tie for the final three berths and a coin flip.
Remaining region games: 1.
Teams vying for open playoff berths: N/A
There are a lot of scenarios as San Juan hosts Enterprise, Beaver visits Grand, Richfield goes to South Sevier and Parowan plays at Kanab. But we’ll look at the most likely one and assume San Juan, Richfield and Kanab win.
San Juan has already locked up the top seed and by winning, claims the region crown outright and ousts Enterprise.
A Grand victory seeds the Red Devils second, Richfield third and Beaver fourth. But should Beaver prevail, there’s a three-way tie for 2-4 and a coin flip.
Kanab should take fifth and South Sevier sixth.
Remaining region games: 1
Teams vying for two open berths:
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions — email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utes' center Jakob Poeltl says he'll return...
- BYU football: Cougars face even more...
- Dick Harmon: Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis among...
- Nothing to frown about: 3 baby arrivals in 3...
- Yeomans: What does it mean for Jimmer...
- Soccer: Taylor Booth is a 13-year-old phenom...
- The Pit is no place anyone wants to be, yet...
- Utes' center Jakob Poeltl says he'll... 56
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 35
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 28
- BYU football: Cougars face even more... 21
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 16
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a... 16
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe... 11