Manti at Millard, Gunnison at South Summit and Emery at North Summit are all for seeding.
The following assumes South Summit defeats Gunnison.
Then if Manti wins, the Templars get the region title outright and top seed. South Summit is second and Millard third.
If Millard wins, there’s a three-way tie for first between Manti, Millard and South Summit and a coin flip to determine seeding.
If Emery wins, it gets fourth with Gunnison fifth and NS sixth. If NS prevails, there’s a three-way tie for the final three berths and a coin flip.
Remaining region games: 1.
Teams vying for open playoff berths: N/A
There are a lot of scenarios as San Juan hosts Enterprise, Beaver visits Grand, Richfield goes to South Sevier and Parowan plays at Kanab. But we’ll look at the most likely one and assume San Juan, Richfield and Kanab win.
San Juan has already locked up the top seed and by winning, claims the region crown outright and ousts Enterprise.
A Grand victory seeds the Red Devils second, Richfield third and Beaver fourth. But should Beaver prevail, there’s a three-way tie for 2-4 and a coin flip.
Kanab should take fifth and South Sevier sixth.
Remaining region games: 1
Teams vying for two open berths:
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions — email email@example.com.
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 104
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 97
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 27
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has... 24