Manti at Millard, Gunnison at South Summit and Emery at North Summit are all for seeding.
The following assumes South Summit defeats Gunnison.
Then if Manti wins, the Templars get the region title outright and top seed. South Summit is second and Millard third.
If Millard wins, there’s a three-way tie for first between Manti, Millard and South Summit and a coin flip to determine seeding.
If Emery wins, it gets fourth with Gunnison fifth and NS sixth. If NS prevails, there’s a three-way tie for the final three berths and a coin flip.
Remaining region games: 1.
Teams vying for open playoff berths: N/A
There are a lot of scenarios as San Juan hosts Enterprise, Beaver visits Grand, Richfield goes to South Sevier and Parowan plays at Kanab. But we’ll look at the most likely one and assume San Juan, Richfield and Kanab win.
San Juan has already locked up the top seed and by winning, claims the region crown outright and ousts Enterprise.
A Grand victory seeds the Red Devils second, Richfield third and Beaver fourth. But should Beaver prevail, there’s a three-way tie for 2-4 and a coin flip.
Kanab should take fifth and South Sevier sixth.
Remaining region games: 1
Teams vying for two open berths:
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions — email email@example.com.
- Ranking the best fits for the Utah Jazz in...
- Rodney Hood, Dante Exum highlight Utah Jazz...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to be...
- Utah Utes enjoy banner year as seven teams...
- Contract delay keeps Utah Jazz rookie Trey...
- BYU Cougars finish year with five ranked...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 101
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 86
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 56
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late... 31
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 31
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 28
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 23