Duchesne has at least a share of the region championship and Rich has clinched at least a tie for a playoff berth.
Summit Academy at Layton Christian is the sole region contest this week, but if LCA loses, the Eagles are likely out of the tournament with a game at Rich next week. If LCA defeates SA, the likely result is a three-way tie between those two and Altamont for the final two berths.
Remaining region games: Layton Christian has 2, the rest have 1.
Teams vying for three open playoff berths:
Diamond Ranch (DR) is top seed and outright region champ. There are no region games this week; next week Monticello visits Milford and Monument Valley (MV) plays at Whitehorse.
Remaining region games: Diamond Ranch is done, the rest have one.
Teams vying for two open playoff berths:
Southern region seeding scenarios:
If Monticello and Monument Valley win:
If Monticello and Whitehorse win:
- Three-way tie between MV, Whitehorse and Milford for final two berths
If Milford and MV win:
- Three-way tie between MV, Monticello and Milford
If Milford and Whitehorse win:
- Two-way tie between Whitehorse and MV for final berth
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions — email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the best point guards in the NBA...
- No. 18 BYU preparing for two Utah State...
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week, moves up...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 281
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 92
- Things won't get any easier for... 67
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 52
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 38
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37
- Dick Harmon: How will Utes slow down... 31
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 28