Duchesne has at least a share of the region championship and Rich has clinched at least a tie for a playoff berth.
Summit Academy at Layton Christian is the sole region contest this week, but if LCA loses, the Eagles are likely out of the tournament with a game at Rich next week. If LCA defeates SA, the likely result is a three-way tie between those two and Altamont for the final two berths.
Remaining region games: Layton Christian has 2, the rest have 1.
Teams vying for three open playoff berths:
Diamond Ranch (DR) is top seed and outright region champ. There are no region games this week; next week Monticello visits Milford and Monument Valley (MV) plays at Whitehorse.
Remaining region games: Diamond Ranch is done, the rest have one.
Teams vying for two open playoff berths:
Southern region seeding scenarios:
If Monticello and Monument Valley win:
If Monticello and Whitehorse win:
- Three-way tie between MV, Whitehorse and Milford for final two berths
If Milford and MV win:
- Three-way tie between MV, Monticello and Milford
If Milford and Whitehorse win:
- Two-way tie between Whitehorse and MV for final berth
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions — email email@example.com.
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Injury-riddled BYU set to host WCC powerhouse...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 117
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 74
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 60
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 52