Duchesne has at least a share of the region championship and Rich has clinched at least a tie for a playoff berth.
Summit Academy at Layton Christian is the sole region contest this week, but if LCA loses, the Eagles are likely out of the tournament with a game at Rich next week. If LCA defeates SA, the likely result is a three-way tie between those two and Altamont for the final two berths.
Remaining region games: Layton Christian has 2, the rest have 1.
Teams vying for three open playoff berths:
Diamond Ranch (DR) is top seed and outright region champ. There are no region games this week; next week Monticello visits Milford and Monument Valley (MV) plays at Whitehorse.
Remaining region games: Diamond Ranch is done, the rest have one.
Teams vying for two open playoff berths:
Southern region seeding scenarios:
If Monticello and Monument Valley win:
If Monticello and Whitehorse win:
- Three-way tie between MV, Whitehorse and Milford for final two berths
If Milford and MV win:
- Three-way tie between MV, Monticello and Milford
If Milford and Whitehorse win:
- Two-way tie between Whitehorse and MV for final berth
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions — email email@example.com.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 70
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 51
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill... 36