- Woods Cross
As with Region 6, the teams are determined, but the order is not. The important games are Skyline at Olympus and Westlake at Herriman. Skyline is outright league champion with a win. Only one game remains in region 7.
Teams vying for open berths: N/A
Region 7 Seeding Scenarios
If Skyline and Herriman win:
If Skyline and Westlake win:
- Three-way tie between Herriman, Olympus, and Westlake, seeding determined by a coin flip.
If Olympus and Herriman win:
- Three-way tie between Skyline, Herriman and Westlake, seeding determined by a coin flip.
If Olympus and Westlake win:
Timpview grabs the top seed with a win and a share of the region crown. The Maple Mountain at Orem winner secures a berth.
The loser of Salem Hills at Mountain View is out only if Springville stuns Timpview. Provo is eliminated if it loses to Timpanogos.
There are two games left in region 8, so it’s likely the Mountain View at Springville game next week decides the fifth and final playoff spot.
Teams vying for four playoff berths:
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions — email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- 2014 NBA draft tracker: An ongoing look at...
- Illuminating: Utah Olympic gold medalist...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs shine...
- Brad Rock: Zealous RSL fans 'Goin' Coconuts'...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 194
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 102
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 55
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 51
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: USC taps BYU experience... 45