This region has four teams tied for first — those listed under “Open berths.” It’s likely those four will qualify in some order. This week, Bingham finds itself in an unusual position: cheering for rival Riverton. Unless the Silver Wolves upset Lone Peak, the best Bingham can do is second since LP should beat Lehi in Week 10.
So a Lone Peak win this week pretty much guarantees the Knights the top seed. But they’ll probably share the region crown with the winner of next week’s Bingham at Pleasant Grove game. American Fork gets back in the mix by upsetting PG on Wednesday or Riverton next week.
Lehi is eliminated if it loses at Bingham. There are two games remaining in region 4.
Teams vying for four open playoff berths:
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions — email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Ranking the best NBA players to ever come out...
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- BYU football: Bronson Kaufusi excited about...
- BYU basketball: Tyler Haws passes Russell...
- BYU report card vs. San Francisco: Cougars...
- Brad Rock: Ex-Jazz players skip the drama
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 85
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 74
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 44
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 32
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24