Ravell Call, Deseret News
For the first time ever, the Cougars will face two top 10 ranked opponents in consecutive weeks, according to Cougar Tracks.
If the Cougars want to reach 10 wins this season, they'll have to go through No. 10 Oregon State and No. 7 Notre Dame on the road the next two Saturdays. As good as Oregon State is, they're having problems at the quarterback position, as starter Sean Mannion is out with a knee injury, giving Cody Vaz his first career start after two seasons of sitting on the bench, according to the article.
The Beavers' defense could be a problem for BYU's offense, as OSU has the No. 4 rush defense in the country and leads the nation in third-down conversion defense, according to Cougar Tracks. Even with the No. 10 ranking, Oregon State is a six-point underdog against the Cougars who have scored only six points in two of their last three games.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37