Ravell Call, Deseret News
For the first time ever, the Cougars will face two top 10 ranked opponents in consecutive weeks, according to Cougar Tracks.
If the Cougars want to reach 10 wins this season, they'll have to go through No. 10 Oregon State and No. 7 Notre Dame on the road the next two Saturdays. As good as Oregon State is, they're having problems at the quarterback position, as starter Sean Mannion is out with a knee injury, giving Cody Vaz his first career start after two seasons of sitting on the bench, according to the article.
The Beavers' defense could be a problem for BYU's offense, as OSU has the No. 4 rush defense in the country and leads the nation in third-down conversion defense, according to Cougar Tracks. Even with the No. 10 ranking, Oregon State is a six-point underdog against the Cougars who have scored only six points in two of their last three games.
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full...
- No timeline set to find Utah Jazz's new head...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Grading the Jazz's...
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- Deseret News 2014 NFL Mock Draft: Where are...
- Rock On: Lighten up, Gordon Hayward
- High school sports: Tuesday's roundup
- U. student government passes resolution... 105
- Utah Jazz: Tyrone Corbin's contract... 56
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star... 41
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with... 26
- Mike Sorensen: To keep or not to keep... 24
- Speculation begins about who the next... 24
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but... 19