TOOELE — A man in his 50s suffered two broken legs and a head injury after being hit by a car Tuesday on state Route 36.
The man was standing in the road near an intersection about 7:20 p.m. when he was hit by a car, police said. Darkness may have contributed to the accident.
The man was taken by medical helicopter to an area hospital. The driver of the of the car was not injured.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 14
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7