Today in the Bloggernacle: Missionary reactions to conference and how seminary changes lives
Seminary power: What can seminary do? Well if you watch this new Mormon Messages for Youth video, you’ll learn that “Seminary Can Change Lives” as explained by President Thomas S. Monson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Watch how seminary touches the lives of young men and young women from all over the world. Plus learn about one father whose life was also changed by seminary, but not in the way you might think.
Conference reactions: I loved how these mission blogs highlighted some of the missionaries' reactions to this conference weekend. In the Alabama Birmingham Mission, “Several missionaries texted, called or sent emails during the conference, especially following the announcement on lowering the minimum age for missionary service (18 for young men and 19 for young women) on Saturday morning. Here are a few images sent to our phones on Saturday.” And these missionaries in Poland enjoyed “Pancakes and Prophets.” Love it!
'Seminary can change lives'
President Thomas S. Monson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints shares about the impact seminary can have.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- Mormon Taylor Swift look-alike draws national...
- After 3rd round of Hollywood Week on...
- 'Rich and fascinating': New online database...
- Music and the Spoken Word: Choosing to act
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan shares...
- Defending the Faith: Why the question... 35
- Obama at prayer breakfast: 'Jesus is a... 24
- Obama's take on 3 key debates about... 13
- In Our Lovely Deseret: The courtship... 12
- Bernie Sanders disappoints some... 12
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan... 7
- New Harmony: Reading the pope's words... 6
- Maintaining faith during LDS Church... 5