Today in the Bloggernacle: Missionary reactions to conference and how seminary changes lives
Seminary power: What can seminary do? Well if you watch this new Mormon Messages for Youth video, you’ll learn that “Seminary Can Change Lives” as explained by President Thomas S. Monson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Watch how seminary touches the lives of young men and young women from all over the world. Plus learn about one father whose life was also changed by seminary, but not in the way you might think.
Conference reactions: I loved how these mission blogs highlighted some of the missionaries' reactions to this conference weekend. In the Alabama Birmingham Mission, “Several missionaries texted, called or sent emails during the conference, especially following the announcement on lowering the minimum age for missionary service (18 for young men and 19 for young women) on Saturday morning. Here are a few images sent to our phones on Saturday.” And these missionaries in Poland enjoyed “Pancakes and Prophets.” Love it!
'Seminary can change lives'
President Thomas S. Monson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints shares about the impact seminary can have.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- New report says 2013 was 'the largest...
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 16
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 13
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11... 5