Today in the Bloggernacle: Missionary reactions to conference and how seminary changes lives
Seminary power: What can seminary do? Well if you watch this new Mormon Messages for Youth video, you’ll learn that “Seminary Can Change Lives” as explained by President Thomas S. Monson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Watch how seminary touches the lives of young men and young women from all over the world. Plus learn about one father whose life was also changed by seminary, but not in the way you might think.
Conference reactions: I loved how these mission blogs highlighted some of the missionaries' reactions to this conference weekend. In the Alabama Birmingham Mission, “Several missionaries texted, called or sent emails during the conference, especially following the announcement on lowering the minimum age for missionary service (18 for young men and 19 for young women) on Saturday morning. Here are a few images sent to our phones on Saturday.” And these missionaries in Poland enjoyed “Pancakes and Prophets.” Love it!
'Seminary can change lives'
President Thomas S. Monson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints shares about the impact seminary can have.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- President Uchtfdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS...
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 89
- LDS Church releases video about... 43
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 22
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- Amish country bristles at... 10
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 6
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 6