Today in the Bloggernacle: Missionary reactions to conference and how seminary changes lives
Seminary power: What can seminary do? Well if you watch this new Mormon Messages for Youth video, you’ll learn that “Seminary Can Change Lives” as explained by President Thomas S. Monson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Watch how seminary touches the lives of young men and young women from all over the world. Plus learn about one father whose life was also changed by seminary, but not in the way you might think.
Conference reactions: I loved how these mission blogs highlighted some of the missionaries' reactions to this conference weekend. In the Alabama Birmingham Mission, “Several missionaries texted, called or sent emails during the conference, especially following the announcement on lowering the minimum age for missionary service (18 for young men and 19 for young women) on Saturday morning. Here are a few images sent to our phones on Saturday.” And these missionaries in Poland enjoyed “Pancakes and Prophets.” Love it!
'Seminary can change lives'
President Thomas S. Monson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints shares about the impact seminary can have.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 171
- Why I don’t call myself a... 95
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 64
- General Women's Session focuses on... 29
- State bills to protect religious... 21
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 14
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: ‘Not... 12