SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake police were looking Tuesday for a man who robbed a Zions Bank.
Police say the man entered the bank at 455 E. South Temple about 9 a.m. and demanded money. A bank employee complied and the suspect fled, heading north after leaving the bank.
The man was described as a thin white male between 25 and 35, about 5 feet 8 to 10 inches tall, wearing a hooded sweatshirt, sunglasses and a baseball cap.
The man had indicated to the bank employee he was armed, said Salt Lake Police Sgt. Shawn Josephson.
Tips can be sent to police by calling 801-799-3000. Anonymous tips can be sent by text message to CRIMES (274637). Messages must begin with the phrase TIPSLCPD.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 77
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23