SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake police were looking Tuesday for a man who robbed a Zions Bank.
Police say the man entered the bank at 455 E. South Temple about 9 a.m. and demanded money. A bank employee complied and the suspect fled, heading north after leaving the bank.
The man was described as a thin white male between 25 and 35, about 5 feet 8 to 10 inches tall, wearing a hooded sweatshirt, sunglasses and a baseball cap.
The man had indicated to the bank employee he was armed, said Salt Lake Police Sgt. Shawn Josephson.
Tips can be sent to police by calling 801-799-3000. Anonymous tips can be sent by text message to CRIMES (274637). Messages must begin with the phrase TIPSLCPD.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Driver in DUI crash that maimed 11-year-old...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14