SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake police were looking Tuesday for a man who robbed a Zions Bank.
Police say the man entered the bank at 455 E. South Temple about 9 a.m. and demanded money. A bank employee complied and the suspect fled, heading north after leaving the bank.
The man was described as a thin white male between 25 and 35, about 5 feet 8 to 10 inches tall, wearing a hooded sweatshirt, sunglasses and a baseball cap.
The man had indicated to the bank employee he was armed, said Salt Lake Police Sgt. Shawn Josephson.
Tips can be sent to police by calling 801-799-3000. Anonymous tips can be sent by text message to CRIMES (274637). Messages must begin with the phrase TIPSLCPD.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14