USU tennis: Utah State men's tennis to compete at Utah Intercollegiates
Utah State men's tennis is set to compete in the University of Utah Intercollegiates this weekend in Salt Lake City, Utah. Action will begin Thursday, October 11, and conclude on Sunday, Oct. 14.
The Aggies have been having a successful fall season led by senior Sven Poslusny, who last week competed in the ITA All-American Pre-Qualifying Tournament. He is currently 3-0 in singles action for tournaments this fall. He is closely followed by newcomer, Zeno Kastelic, the freshman from Torino, Italy, who is currently 2-0 in singles play.
Freshman Tanner Dance is currently 2-2 in singles play. Sophomore Matt Sweet and junior Matt Thatcher are both currently sitting at 1-2 for the fall season. Thatcher and partner Brian Nielson are currently leading the team in doubles play with a record of 2-1.
The Aggie men will conclude their fall season at the ITA Regionals, held October 17-21 in Las Vegas.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33