USU tennis: Utah State men's tennis to compete at Utah Intercollegiates
Utah State men's tennis is set to compete in the University of Utah Intercollegiates this weekend in Salt Lake City, Utah. Action will begin Thursday, October 11, and conclude on Sunday, Oct. 14.
The Aggies have been having a successful fall season led by senior Sven Poslusny, who last week competed in the ITA All-American Pre-Qualifying Tournament. He is currently 3-0 in singles action for tournaments this fall. He is closely followed by newcomer, Zeno Kastelic, the freshman from Torino, Italy, who is currently 2-0 in singles play.
Freshman Tanner Dance is currently 2-2 in singles play. Sophomore Matt Sweet and junior Matt Thatcher are both currently sitting at 1-2 for the fall season. Thatcher and partner Brian Nielson are currently leading the team in doubles play with a record of 2-1.
The Aggie men will conclude their fall season at the ITA Regionals, held October 17-21 in Las Vegas.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- While Djokovic, Williams wait, Wawrinka gets...
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- LSU's live tiger mascot diagnosed with rare...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 145
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 67
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 48
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 46
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 27