MURRAY — Open enrollment for students for the 2013-14 school year will begin Monday, Dec. 3 at 7:30 a.m. at the district office.
Students are accepted or denied on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a $5 fee for each application.
Students going from elementary school to junior high school and from junior high school to high school must reapply.
The open enrollment period will end on Feb. 15 at 4:30 p.m.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Summer Sounds: Train, The Wallflowers play...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8