Driver injured in single-car rollover on I-80 near Utah, Wyoming border
COALVILLE — A medical helicopter transported a man in serious to critical condition Monday night following a rollover on I-80 near the Utah and Wyoming border.
A Utah Highway Patrol spokesman said the cause of the single-vehicle rollover was unknown Monday night. The driver was traveling westbound and was alone in the vehicle.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26