Driver injured in single-car rollover on I-80 near Utah, Wyoming border
COALVILLE — A medical helicopter transported a man in serious to critical condition Monday night following a rollover on I-80 near the Utah and Wyoming border.
A Utah Highway Patrol spokesman said the cause of the single-vehicle rollover was unknown Monday night. The driver was traveling westbound and was alone in the vehicle.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- Alpine Days set for Aug. 5-13
- Longtime USU professor arrested in Maryland...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 15
- Can police-community relations be... 14