COALVILLE — A medical helicopter transported a man in serious to critical condition Monday night following a rollover on I-80 near the Utah and Wyoming border.
A Utah Highway Patrol spokesman said the cause of the single-vehicle rollover was unknown Monday night. The driver was traveling westbound and was alone in the vehicle.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 11