Utah Jazz trail Golden State Warriors at halftime, 42-33
OAKLAND, Calif. — One of Tyrone Corbin's goals for tonight's preseason opener was to get a lot of players minutes.
In that regard, the Utah Jazz's game against the Golden State Warriors has been a big success.
You wouldn't call it that based on the scoreboard, though, as Utah trails Golden State 42-33 in this exhibition contest at Oracle Arena.
Thirteen players have seen action, with 10 guys logging at least 10 minutes, for the trailing Jazz.
Utah led 21-19 after the first quarter but was outscored by 11 in the second half as most of the starters sat.
Mo Williams, Gordon Hayward, Marvin Williams, Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson took to the court first, ending the early camp mystery about Corbin's starting lineup choice.
Mo Williams effectively scored, leading Utah with seven points in 10 minutes. Marvin Williams and DeMarre Carroll each added six points.
Perhaps the most impressive individual performance for the Jazz has been from center Enes Kanter, who has nine rebounds in 12 minutes off the bench.
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- BYU players work out at Pro Day in hopes of...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes as...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Former Duke and Utah player Chris Burgess...
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in spite...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Dallin Bachynski delivers...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 88
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20