Utah Jazz trail Golden State Warriors at halftime, 42-33
OAKLAND, Calif. — One of Tyrone Corbin's goals for tonight's preseason opener was to get a lot of players minutes.
In that regard, the Utah Jazz's game against the Golden State Warriors has been a big success.
You wouldn't call it that based on the scoreboard, though, as Utah trails Golden State 42-33 in this exhibition contest at Oracle Arena.
Thirteen players have seen action, with 10 guys logging at least 10 minutes, for the trailing Jazz.
Utah led 21-19 after the first quarter but was outscored by 11 in the second half as most of the starters sat.
Mo Williams, Gordon Hayward, Marvin Williams, Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson took to the court first, ending the early camp mystery about Corbin's starting lineup choice.
Mo Williams effectively scored, leading Utah with seven points in 10 minutes. Marvin Williams and DeMarre Carroll each added six points.
Perhaps the most impressive individual performance for the Jazz has been from center Enes Kanter, who has nine rebounds in 12 minutes off the bench.
- AP source: Lincecum completes $2.5 million...
- RSL's Kyle Beckerman named to USMNT's Copa...
- Exaggerator finally beats Nyquist, wins...
- DeRozan, Raptors end Cavaliers' streak with...
- 20 years ago: Utah Jazz drop heartbreaker to...
- 2 Indian climbers missing on Mount Everest...
- While Djokovic, Williams wait, Wawrinka gets...
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 63
- Morning links: Tanner Mangum an... 52
- Utah basketball adds Czech big man... 43
- Softball: Utah advances to regional... 34
- Utah defensive lineman reportedly... 23
- Video: 100 days until college football... 18
- Utah softball beats Kentucky, 5-3, to... 16
- Kyle Collinsworth to work out for... 10