LAS CRUCES, N.M. – Utah Valley's Lynn-Marie Nagel and Jordyn Dougal are tied for 38th place Monday after the first day of the Price's Give 'Em Five Intercollegiate hosted by New Mexico State University.
Nagel and Dougal finished with rounds of 77 at the par-72, 6,319-yard New Mexico State University Golf Course.
The University of Idaho (290) leads the tournament by two shots over Kansas (294) and Washington State University (296). Utah Valley (314) is in 13th place.
Yupaporn Kawinpakorn from the University of Kansas leads the tournament at two-under-par.
Behind Nagel and Dougal, Kalea Heu (79) is tied for 56th, while Brooke Bliss (81) and Hannah Herman (87) are tied for 66th and 76th, respectively.
Heather Mathison (85), playing as an individual, is 75th.
Second-round action gets underway at 8:30 a.m. MT Tuesday.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for fouling strategy
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the road...
- Mike Sorensen: Manning's storybook ending...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...
- Oregon overpowers Utes for 76-66 victory
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 102
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 64
- 5-star LDS linebacker prospect Mique... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Brad Rock: Recruiting day puts Utes in... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 23
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22