LAS CRUCES, N.M. – Utah Valley's Lynn-Marie Nagel and Jordyn Dougal are tied for 38th place Monday after the first day of the Price's Give 'Em Five Intercollegiate hosted by New Mexico State University.
Nagel and Dougal finished with rounds of 77 at the par-72, 6,319-yard New Mexico State University Golf Course.
The University of Idaho (290) leads the tournament by two shots over Kansas (294) and Washington State University (296). Utah Valley (314) is in 13th place.
Yupaporn Kawinpakorn from the University of Kansas leads the tournament at two-under-par.
Behind Nagel and Dougal, Kalea Heu (79) is tied for 56th, while Brooke Bliss (81) and Hannah Herman (87) are tied for 66th and 76th, respectively.
Heather Mathison (85), playing as an individual, is 75th.
Second-round action gets underway at 8:30 a.m. MT Tuesday.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- Red and Blue Recruits: 'Sometimes when it...
- Some surprises, lots of defense, on first day...
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Honoring a legend: BYU star quarterback Jim...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Former walk-on Kyle Johnson has become BYU's...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 295
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 83
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 60
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Peavler: Is Utah State BYU's biggest... 48
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 45
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39