LAS CRUCES, N.M. – Utah Valley's Lynn-Marie Nagel and Jordyn Dougal are tied for 38th place Monday after the first day of the Price's Give 'Em Five Intercollegiate hosted by New Mexico State University.
Nagel and Dougal finished with rounds of 77 at the par-72, 6,319-yard New Mexico State University Golf Course.
The University of Idaho (290) leads the tournament by two shots over Kansas (294) and Washington State University (296). Utah Valley (314) is in 13th place.
Yupaporn Kawinpakorn from the University of Kansas leads the tournament at two-under-par.
Behind Nagel and Dougal, Kalea Heu (79) is tied for 56th, while Brooke Bliss (81) and Hannah Herman (87) are tied for 66th and 76th, respectively.
Heather Mathison (85), playing as an individual, is 75th.
Second-round action gets underway at 8:30 a.m. MT Tuesday.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 51
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 49