LAS CRUCES, N.M. – Utah Valley's Lynn-Marie Nagel and Jordyn Dougal are tied for 38th place Monday after the first day of the Price's Give 'Em Five Intercollegiate hosted by New Mexico State University.
Nagel and Dougal finished with rounds of 77 at the par-72, 6,319-yard New Mexico State University Golf Course.
The University of Idaho (290) leads the tournament by two shots over Kansas (294) and Washington State University (296). Utah Valley (314) is in 13th place.
Yupaporn Kawinpakorn from the University of Kansas leads the tournament at two-under-par.
Behind Nagel and Dougal, Kalea Heu (79) is tied for 56th, while Brooke Bliss (81) and Hannah Herman (87) are tied for 66th and 76th, respectively.
Heather Mathison (85), playing as an individual, is 75th.
Second-round action gets underway at 8:30 a.m. MT Tuesday.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Morning links: Bronson Kaufusi could be on...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- For some Jazz players, their future is up in...
- Utah State football: Offensive lineman Tyshon...
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL draftee
- 41-year-old mom looking to join U.S. team,...
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley... 116
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL... 75
- Big 12 would be better off expanding,... 65
- Guest commentary: BYU football and... 40
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of... 32
- Former BYU quarterback Jake Heaps signs... 30
- Report: Utah's Poeltl, Weber State's... 27
- Dick Harmon: SUU, Kaufusi big winners... 27