HAMER, IDAHO — A Saratoga Springs man was taken by medical helicopter to Eastern Idaho Medical Center after he was ejected from his pickup truck in a one-vehicle rollover on Interstate 15.
Craig Coates, 55, was driving south on I-15 near Hamer, Idaho, Sunday afternoon when he drove off the left side of the road, overcorrected to the right and rolled his Ford F250 several times, according to a press release. Coates wasn't wearing his seatbelt.
Dispatchers said they could not provide information on Coates' medical condition.
According to the release, I-15 was closed for 45 minutes while crews from multiple agencies responded. The accident is under investigation.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8