HAMER, IDAHO — A Saratoga Springs man was taken by medical helicopter to Eastern Idaho Medical Center after he was ejected from his pickup truck in a one-vehicle rollover on Interstate 15.
Craig Coates, 55, was driving south on I-15 near Hamer, Idaho, Sunday afternoon when he drove off the left side of the road, overcorrected to the right and rolled his Ford F250 several times, according to a press release. Coates wasn't wearing his seatbelt.
Dispatchers said they could not provide information on Coates' medical condition.
According to the release, I-15 was closed for 45 minutes while crews from multiple agencies responded. The accident is under investigation.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17