HAMER, IDAHO — A Saratoga Springs man was taken by medical helicopter to Eastern Idaho Medical Center after he was ejected from his pickup truck in a one-vehicle rollover on Interstate 15.
Craig Coates, 55, was driving south on I-15 near Hamer, Idaho, Sunday afternoon when he drove off the left side of the road, overcorrected to the right and rolled his Ford F250 several times, according to a press release. Coates wasn't wearing his seatbelt.
Dispatchers said they could not provide information on Coates' medical condition.
According to the release, I-15 was closed for 45 minutes while crews from multiple agencies responded. The accident is under investigation.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21