HAMER, IDAHO — A Saratoga Springs man was taken by medical helicopter to Eastern Idaho Medical Center after he was ejected from his pickup truck in a one-vehicle rollover on Interstate 15.
Craig Coates, 55, was driving south on I-15 near Hamer, Idaho, Sunday afternoon when he drove off the left side of the road, overcorrected to the right and rolled his Ford F250 several times, according to a press release. Coates wasn't wearing his seatbelt.
Dispatchers said they could not provide information on Coates' medical condition.
According to the release, I-15 was closed for 45 minutes while crews from multiple agencies responded. The accident is under investigation.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9