HAMER, IDAHO — A Saratoga Springs man was taken by medical helicopter to Eastern Idaho Medical Center after he was ejected from his pickup truck in a one-vehicle rollover on Interstate 15.
Craig Coates, 55, was driving south on I-15 near Hamer, Idaho, Sunday afternoon when he drove off the left side of the road, overcorrected to the right and rolled his Ford F250 several times, according to a press release. Coates wasn't wearing his seatbelt.
Dispatchers said they could not provide information on Coates' medical condition.
According to the release, I-15 was closed for 45 minutes while crews from multiple agencies responded. The accident is under investigation.
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop officers...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Union Pacific train makes special... 14
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11