Pedestrian dies after being hit by truck while jaywalking
SALT LAKE CITY — A man hit by a pickup while jaywalking died Friday night at University Hospital, police said.
The accident occurred at 351 S. 400 West. The man was hit by a northbound pickup truck. He was transported to the hospital in extremely critical condition and was declared dead at the hospital.
The man's identity has not been released. Updates will be posted as they become available.
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Man falls 70 feet to his death in Provo
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in...
- 4 arrested in connection with fatal Cedar...
- Midvale killing may be case of self-defense,...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Man shot in crowded Liberty Park during...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 80
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17