Pedestrian dies after being hit by truck while jaywalking
SALT LAKE CITY — A man hit by a pickup while jaywalking died Friday night at University Hospital, police said.
The accident occurred at 351 S. 400 West. The man was hit by a northbound pickup truck. He was transported to the hospital in extremely critical condition and was declared dead at the hospital.
The man's identity has not been released. Updates will be posted as they become available.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16