Pedestrian dies after being hit by truck while jaywalking
SALT LAKE CITY — A man hit by a pickup while jaywalking died Friday night at University Hospital, police said.
The accident occurred at 351 S. 400 West. The man was hit by a northbound pickup truck. He was transported to the hospital in extremely critical condition and was declared dead at the hospital.
The man's identity has not been released. Updates will be posted as they become available.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8