Pedestrian dies after being hit by truck while jaywalking
SALT LAKE CITY — A man hit by a pickup while jaywalking died Friday night at University Hospital, police said.
The accident occurred at 351 S. 400 West. The man was hit by a northbound pickup truck. He was transported to the hospital in extremely critical condition and was declared dead at the hospital.
The man's identity has not been released. Updates will be posted as they become available.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Teen who spends his nights taking care of his...
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle...
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 97
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 32
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9