SALT LAKE CITY — Utahns will be able to obtain their driving records online through a new website.
The Personal Driving Record website recently was launched by the Utah Department of Public Safety.
"Having instant access to your personal motor vehicle records is another service we have provided to the residents of Utah to enhance convenience and access to our services," said Lance Davenport, commissioner of the Utah Department of Public Safety.
Most commonly, a driving record is used to check driver's license status or suspension, traffic tickets, violations, fines, classification and endorsements.
This new service protects personal information by using multipoint authentication and billing crossmatch technology. The individual reports cost $9 when obtained from the new service and are available immediately as a PDF. People can download and print additional copies within 10 days of initial purchase free of charge.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14