SALT LAKE CITY — Utahns will be able to obtain their driving records online through a new website.
The Personal Driving Record website recently was launched by the Utah Department of Public Safety.
"Having instant access to your personal motor vehicle records is another service we have provided to the residents of Utah to enhance convenience and access to our services," said Lance Davenport, commissioner of the Utah Department of Public Safety.
Most commonly, a driving record is used to check driver's license status or suspension, traffic tickets, violations, fines, classification and endorsements.
This new service protects personal information by using multipoint authentication and billing crossmatch technology. The individual reports cost $9 when obtained from the new service and are available immediately as a PDF. People can download and print additional copies within 10 days of initial purchase free of charge.
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 101
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 59
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 38
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 38
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24