SALT LAKE CITY — Utahns will be able to obtain their driving records online through a new website.
The Personal Driving Record website recently was launched by the Utah Department of Public Safety.
"Having instant access to your personal motor vehicle records is another service we have provided to the residents of Utah to enhance convenience and access to our services," said Lance Davenport, commissioner of the Utah Department of Public Safety.
Most commonly, a driving record is used to check driver's license status or suspension, traffic tickets, violations, fines, classification and endorsements.
This new service protects personal information by using multipoint authentication and billing crossmatch technology. The individual reports cost $9 when obtained from the new service and are available immediately as a PDF. People can download and print additional copies within 10 days of initial purchase free of charge.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11