SALT LAKE CITY — Utahns will be able to obtain their driving records online through a new website.
The Personal Driving Record website recently was launched by the Utah Department of Public Safety.
"Having instant access to your personal motor vehicle records is another service we have provided to the residents of Utah to enhance convenience and access to our services," said Lance Davenport, commissioner of the Utah Department of Public Safety.
Most commonly, a driving record is used to check driver's license status or suspension, traffic tickets, violations, fines, classification and endorsements.
This new service protects personal information by using multipoint authentication and billing crossmatch technology. The individual reports cost $9 when obtained from the new service and are available immediately as a PDF. People can download and print additional copies within 10 days of initial purchase free of charge.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17