SALT LAKE CITY — Utahns will be able to obtain their driving records online through a new website.
The Personal Driving Record website recently was launched by the Utah Department of Public Safety.
"Having instant access to your personal motor vehicle records is another service we have provided to the residents of Utah to enhance convenience and access to our services," said Lance Davenport, commissioner of the Utah Department of Public Safety.
Most commonly, a driving record is used to check driver's license status or suspension, traffic tickets, violations, fines, classification and endorsements.
This new service protects personal information by using multipoint authentication and billing crossmatch technology. The individual reports cost $9 when obtained from the new service and are available immediately as a PDF. People can download and print additional copies within 10 days of initial purchase free of charge.
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Race heating up as congressional Democrats...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 40
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 36
- IRS raids properties with possible... 22
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11
- Race heating up as congressional... 11