In 2009, Cardenas pleaded guilty to misdemeanor failing to stop for a law enforcer, in exchange for charges of assault, burglary and possession of drug paraphernalia to be dropped. He was sentenced to probation.
In 2003, Cardenas was convicted of assault by a prisoner and sentenced to up to five years at the Utah State Prison, according to court records.
In June, Williams was sentenced to 180 days in the Salt Lake County Jail for a conviction on credit card fraud. In March, he pleaded guilty to an amended charge of attempted theft by receiving stolen property and was sentenced to 180 days in jail. Williams was already on probation at that time for another offense.
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- 7-year-old girl who met Justin Bieber passes...
- Impeachment investigation 'highly likely,'...
- Attorney General John Swallow tells House...
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at question...
- Lehi imposes emergency watering restrictions
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- Miss Utah USA's bungled interview... 38
- BYU poll: Majority favor impeachment,... 30
- Video: Miss Utah USA flubs answer at... 26
- 2 others back up extortion claims... 21
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at... 21
- Attorneys for AG John Swallow say... 20
- Gunman caught after shooting... 20
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20