SALT LAKE CITY — Gov. Gary Herbert formalized his support of Mark Crockett's campaign for county mayor with a formal endorsement Tuesday.
Herbert had previously expressed support for the fellow Republican. In a news release issued by the Crockett campaign Wednesday, Herbert asserted Crockett has experience that will help him keep taxes down.
Crockett said he looks forward to working with Herbert to aid job growth, reform government operation and save taxpayer money.
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- 2 Utah high schools ranked among the best in...
- 4 reasons why you need to paraglide at Point...
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- S.L. draws up airport plans 32
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 28
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 21
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 21
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 17