SALT LAKE CITY — Gov. Gary Herbert formalized his support of Mark Crockett's campaign for county mayor with a formal endorsement Tuesday.
Herbert had previously expressed support for the fellow Republican. In a news release issued by the Crockett campaign Wednesday, Herbert asserted Crockett has experience that will help him keep taxes down.
Crockett said he looks forward to working with Herbert to aid job growth, reform government operation and save taxpayer money.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 43
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23