PLEASANT GROVE — Police located three runaways from a Provo youth facility Wednesday morning at Walmart in Cedar Hills.
The youths went missing Sunday from the Vantage Point Youth Service Center, 1185 E. 300 North.
Payson City Police Lt. Bill Wright said 11-year-old Sebastian West was among the missing youths located. West's mother reached out to police and media Tuesday after her son went missing.
West was with a 15-year-old boy and 17-year-old girl, police said.
Pleasant Grove Police Lt. Britt Smith said officers received a tip that the group had been seen in the northern area of the city near Cedar Hills.
A man told police he had seen three youths exiting his motor home Wednesday morning, Smith said. The group was located about a mile away at Walmart, 4689 W. Cedar Hills Drive.
The guardians of the youths have been notified. They are being held at the Slate Canyon Youth Detention Center for investigation of criminal charges pertaining to their activities since leaving Vantage Point, Smith said.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 160
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 83
- Police release names of officers... 37
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17