CEDAR CITY — A Ceder City man was arrested Tuesday after police say he offered to trade prescription drugs for sex while texting with officers posing as a 17-year-old girl.
City City police say officers were chatting with Trevor Wooldridge, 20, via text message Tuesday, pretending to be a 17-year-old girl. During the conversation, Wooldridge offered to trade prescription drugs for sex, police said.
Wooldridge was in possession of the pills when he arrived at a designated meeting place and was taken into custody. Police said they also found what appears to be child pornography on the man's phone.
Wooldridge was booked into the Iron County Jail for investigation of sexual exploitation of a minor, patronizing a prostitute, enticing a minor, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, unauthorized possession of a prescription and distribution of a prescription. He is being held on $80,000 bail.
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- 2 Utah high schools ranked among the best in...
- 4 reasons why you need to paraglide at Point...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Doug Robinson: Memo to the government: Feel...
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- S.L. draws up airport plans 32
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 28
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 22
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 21
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 17