CEDAR CITY — A Ceder City man was arrested Tuesday after police say he offered to trade prescription drugs for sex while texting with officers posing as a 17-year-old girl.
City City police say officers were chatting with Trevor Wooldridge, 20, via text message Tuesday, pretending to be a 17-year-old girl. During the conversation, Wooldridge offered to trade prescription drugs for sex, police said.
Wooldridge was in possession of the pills when he arrived at a designated meeting place and was taken into custody. Police said they also found what appears to be child pornography on the man's phone.
Wooldridge was booked into the Iron County Jail for investigation of sexual exploitation of a minor, patronizing a prostitute, enticing a minor, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, unauthorized possession of a prescription and distribution of a prescription. He is being held on $80,000 bail.
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- The truth about addiction
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19