CEDAR CITY — A Ceder City man was arrested Tuesday after police say he offered to trade prescription drugs for sex while texting with officers posing as a 17-year-old girl.
City City police say officers were chatting with Trevor Wooldridge, 20, via text message Tuesday, pretending to be a 17-year-old girl. During the conversation, Wooldridge offered to trade prescription drugs for sex, police said.
Wooldridge was in possession of the pills when he arrived at a designated meeting place and was taken into custody. Police said they also found what appears to be child pornography on the man's phone.
Wooldridge was booked into the Iron County Jail for investigation of sexual exploitation of a minor, patronizing a prostitute, enticing a minor, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, unauthorized possession of a prescription and distribution of a prescription. He is being held on $80,000 bail.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 162
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 83
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Utah’s water future: Develop or... 14
- The ghosts under our feet: 88... 10