CEDAR CITY — A Ceder City man was arrested Tuesday after police say he offered to trade prescription drugs for sex while texting with officers posing as a 17-year-old girl.
City City police say officers were chatting with Trevor Wooldridge, 20, via text message Tuesday, pretending to be a 17-year-old girl. During the conversation, Wooldridge offered to trade prescription drugs for sex, police said.
Wooldridge was in possession of the pills when he arrived at a designated meeting place and was taken into custody. Police said they also found what appears to be child pornography on the man's phone.
Wooldridge was booked into the Iron County Jail for investigation of sexual exploitation of a minor, patronizing a prostitute, enticing a minor, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, unauthorized possession of a prescription and distribution of a prescription. He is being held on $80,000 bail.
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty to...
- Desire to serve: Even a gunshot couldn't keep...
- Utah farmer turns alfalfa field into the...
- 1 dead in Uintah County after track hoe...
- Farmington woman tumbles 150 feet in hiking...
- Lagoon's Cannibal ride makes late but...
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in Provo
- Elderly man hit, killed while changing tire
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry... 96
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 60
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 40
- Support for law requiring sales tax for... 28
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 18
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns EPA's... 13
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13