"I think it's not only the last two games, it's watching their program grow and build," Mendenhall said. "I think (head coach) Gary (Andersen) has done a really nice job. Not only how they've played us but how they've played the last two seasons. All of that cumulatively, they're building a really nice program. We're excited to play them. It's going to be a really good game."
BYU is 3-2 with both losses totaling four points and Utah State has a record of 4-1. The Aggies' only loss came at the hands of the Wisconsin Badgers.
The Aggies will travel to Provo to play BYU on Friday at 8:15 p.m. The game will be nationally televised on ESPN.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 72
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 36
- Texas will be without starting QB,... 33
- Utah Utes take stock of the offense... 31