"I think it's not only the last two games, it's watching their program grow and build," Mendenhall said. "I think (head coach) Gary (Andersen) has done a really nice job. Not only how they've played us but how they've played the last two seasons. All of that cumulatively, they're building a really nice program. We're excited to play them. It's going to be a really good game."
BYU is 3-2 with both losses totaling four points and Utah State has a record of 4-1. The Aggies' only loss came at the hands of the Wisconsin Badgers.
The Aggies will travel to Provo to play BYU on Friday at 8:15 p.m. The game will be nationally televised on ESPN.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33