"I think it's not only the last two games, it's watching their program grow and build," Mendenhall said. "I think (head coach) Gary (Andersen) has done a really nice job. Not only how they've played us but how they've played the last two seasons. All of that cumulatively, they're building a really nice program. We're excited to play them. It's going to be a really good game."
BYU is 3-2 with both losses totaling four points and Utah State has a record of 4-1. The Aggies' only loss came at the hands of the Wisconsin Badgers.
The Aggies will travel to Provo to play BYU on Friday at 8:15 p.m. The game will be nationally televised on ESPN.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Hillcrest Huskies 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16