"Either you have to change what you are doing or you have to change the people, and we decided to change a few of the people around," Doman told the Daily Herald. "We're going to hit some hiccups along the way, but I think the changes created a different mindset for us."
Making changes on the offensive line brought immediate results, as the Cougars beat Hawaii 47-0, Friday, according to the article.
"Our guys came out with a different mindset entirely," Doman told the Daily Herald.
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 102
- Morning links: National college... 98
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 81
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 10
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7