DRAPER — Canyons School District has rescheduled the groundbreaking ceremony for the new Crescent View Middle School to Oct. 9. The event will be 6 p.m. at 13133 S. 1300 East in Draper.
Wet weather forced the postponement of the previously scheduled groundbreaking event on Sept. 25.
The district says the relocation of the school is part of its plan to reconfigure grades and improve academic opportunities for students. The new middle school is expected to open in fall 2013.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 21
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17