DRAPER — Canyons School District has rescheduled the groundbreaking ceremony for the new Crescent View Middle School to Oct. 9. The event will be 6 p.m. at 13133 S. 1300 East in Draper.
Wet weather forced the postponement of the previously scheduled groundbreaking event on Sept. 25.
The district says the relocation of the school is part of its plan to reconfigure grades and improve academic opportunities for students. The new middle school is expected to open in fall 2013.
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14