DRAPER — Canyons School District has rescheduled the groundbreaking ceremony for the new Crescent View Middle School to Oct. 9. The event will be 6 p.m. at 13133 S. 1300 East in Draper.
Wet weather forced the postponement of the previously scheduled groundbreaking event on Sept. 25.
The district says the relocation of the school is part of its plan to reconfigure grades and improve academic opportunities for students. The new middle school is expected to open in fall 2013.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17