DRAPER — Canyons School District has rescheduled the groundbreaking ceremony for the new Crescent View Middle School to Oct. 9. The event will be 6 p.m. at 13133 S. 1300 East in Draper.
Wet weather forced the postponement of the previously scheduled groundbreaking event on Sept. 25.
The district says the relocation of the school is part of its plan to reconfigure grades and improve academic opportunities for students. The new middle school is expected to open in fall 2013.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17