PROVO — Police have arrested two men and three juveniles in connection a series of car break-ins Sunday and Monday.
Police say the individuals were involved in two separate incidents. Investigations into both incidents turned up items that had apparently been stolen. Those items were returned to their owners, police said.
The first call came from a concerned resident who noticed three juvenile males checking car door handles in a parking lot around 4 a.m. Sunday. Police responded and arrested the juveniles near 750 East and 500 North.
A second incident occurred about 3:20 a.m. Monday. A Provo police officer conducting a foot patrol noticed two men in a parking lot in the area of 500 East and 500 North.
Caz Thatcher, 20, and Miguel Angel Castillo, 24, were arrested for investigation of vehicle burglary, theft and possession of stolen property.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Psychologist calls doctor accused of killing...
- Members recall Sister Monson's quiet devotion
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at least...
- A firsthand perspective: Reflecting on the...
- LDS missionary from Sweden suffers aneurysm,...
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 61
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 44
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 19
- LDS missionary from Sweden suffers... 18
- LDS missionary 'stable' following... 16
- Attorney General John Swallow says he's... 16