SALT LAKE CITY — Tickets to the six remaining shows of the 2012-2013 season for Pioneer Theatre Company will be available for purchase Wednesday, Oct. 3, at 10 a.m., according to a news release.
The six shows remaining are "A Christmas Carol: The Musical," the Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize-winner "Clybourne Park," "Les Misérables," John Steinbeck's American drama "Of Mice and Men" and two comedies, "The Odd Couple" and "The Philadelphia Story."
Ticket prices range from $25 to $65 and increase by $5 when purchased on performance day. Other tickets options include half-priced tickets for performances on Monday and Tuesday for children in grades K-12 and group discounts.
More information on tickets and show dates is available by visiting the Pioneer Theater Box Office located at the University of Utah campus, online at www.pioneertheatre.org or at 801-581-6961.
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC Comics
- Suspenseful 'Maze Runner' dodges limitations...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- Paintbrushes, fairy tales and chore charts:...
- Summer movie season wasn't so bad for 'the...
- The latest ‘Godzilla’ reboot...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- Millennials read more books than their... 3
- The complicated relationship between... 3
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite... 2
- Two big reasons to buy comic books for... 2
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream... 2
- Miss America: More to worry about than... 1