WEST VALLEY CITY — The city will celebrate the opening of its 24th park Wednesday with the completion of Falcon Crest Park.
Neighborhood residents, city officials and representatives from ATK will celebrate the opening of the new park at 6 p.m. with light food and a short program followed by a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The public is invited to this free event.
Falcon Crest Park features a pavilion, picnic tables, playground, a half basketball court, fountain, barbecue and an open space play area. The 2.3 acre park includes 0.8 acres owned by ATK.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- A firsthand perspective: Reflecting on the...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Mia Love announces she's officially running...
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at least...
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water...
- LDS missionary from Sweden suffers aneurysm,...
- Utah soldier presumed dead in Afghanistan
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 63
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 45
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 19
- Attorney General John Swallow says he's... 16
- Mormon missionary age announcement... 14
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 13