USU tennis: Poslusny to compete in the ITA Men's All-American Pre-Qualifying Championships Saturday
Senior men's tennis player Sven Poslusny willcompete in the Intercollegiate Tennis Association's (ITA) All-American Pre-Qualifying Tournament held in Tulsa, Okla., at Tulsa University's Case Tennis Center. The tournament begins Saturday, Sept. 29.
This is the eighth-straight year the University of Tulsa will be the site of the ITA Men’s All-American Championships. The tournament kicks off with pre-qualifying matches starting on Sept. 30, while the main draw is set to begin on Oct. 4. Some of the nation's best will be taking part in the tournament.
The senior is one of four Western Athletic Conference players to take part in the pre-qualifying championship. Luis Fernando Ramirez, Marc Westgate and Daniel Fernandez from New Mexico State will also take part. Denver's Enej Bonin has already earned a spot in the main draw.
Poslusny took part in the ITA All-American Pre-Qualifying Championship in 2010, falling in the first round.
The complete Utah State men's tennis team will be back in action at the Utah Intercollegiates, Oct. 11-13, in Salt Lake City.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars looking...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 182
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 38
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 30