Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SOUTH JORDAN — The state's longest-living residents were honored Friday at the 26th annual Centenarians Day Celebration.
Utahns who are older than 100 were hosted by Gov. Gary Herbert and first lady Jeanette Herbert at Noah's in South Jordan.
All the centenarians received certificates.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Republican, Democratic political... 34
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 19
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12