Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SOUTH JORDAN — The state's longest-living residents were honored Friday at the 26th annual Centenarians Day Celebration.
Utahns who are older than 100 were hosted by Gov. Gary Herbert and first lady Jeanette Herbert at Noah's in South Jordan.
All the centenarians received certificates.
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Midvale teen ran over mom with car after...
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- 20 years later, parents of missing Spanish...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Price teen killed in Carbon County crash
- Body of woman found near hiking trail in...
- Women innovators leading by example
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 76
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 23
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 18
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 13
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10