Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake Valley enjoyed a mild, sunny day with temperatures in the mid-70s on Thursday. Temperatures should stay in the mid-70s on Friday and creep up to the low 80s on the weekend.
What You May Have Missed
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 22
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13