- Language: The language in this film was uniquely applied by the college students in the story. Insults were thrown around easily, many being crude or sexual in nature.
- Crude Humor: Some of the physical comedy included vomiting and people falling into it. There is a lot of sexual innuendo and flaunting of female body parts, though they are covered. Sexual activity is referred to a couple of times and used as taunts.
- Nudity: Some of the characters wear very low-cut and tight-fitting clothes. There is one shower scene where the girls appear to be nude. Nothing is shown from the shoulder down. A man also appears in the shower.
This film definitely deserves its PG-13 rating. It is not quite to the level of R, but it would not take much to get it there. This is a story about college-aged kids and so it is better suited for an older audience. A 16-plus audience would probably be best. This is one of those films you wanted to sneak into when you were a kid because everyone said it was cool. There are funny moments in the story and some touching ones, but the college humor takes over too often.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer on BYU Radio. His reviews can be heard on youtube.com/byuradio and on SiriusXM channel 143.
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- 11 movies to watch out for this fall
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at opponents
- The changing definition of 'TV': What parents...
- When it comes to TV's future, Millennials...
- Miss America: More to worry about than red cup
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite abuse charge