- Language: The language in this film was uniquely applied by the college students in the story. Insults were thrown around easily, many being crude or sexual in nature.
- Crude Humor: Some of the physical comedy included vomiting and people falling into it. There is a lot of sexual innuendo and flaunting of female body parts, though they are covered. Sexual activity is referred to a couple of times and used as taunts.
- Nudity: Some of the characters wear very low-cut and tight-fitting clothes. There is one shower scene where the girls appear to be nude. Nothing is shown from the shoulder down. A man also appears in the shower.
This film definitely deserves its PG-13 rating. It is not quite to the level of R, but it would not take much to get it there. This is a story about college-aged kids and so it is better suited for an older audience. A 16-plus audience would probably be best. This is one of those films you wanted to sneak into when you were a kid because everyone said it was cool. There are funny moments in the story and some touching ones, but the college humor takes over too often.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer on BYU Radio. His reviews can be heard on youtube.com/byuradio and on SiriusXM channel 143.
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is...
- 10 books that you were forced to read in...
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its parks
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could help...
- Amish country bristles at... 10
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 7
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately... 3
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- Is 'Harry Potter' actually about mental... 2
- EA Sports puts Damian Lillard on the... 2
- Miley Cyrus about VMA success: 'I'm in... 1