Age recommendation: Not for small children
Asylum 49 The Haunted Hopsital and Ghost Tours: A former hospital that is now haunted with crazy and scary nurses, doctors and patients.
Location: 140 E. 200 South, Tooele
Cost: $20 adult, $15 for 10 and under
Bluebell Corn Maze/Haunted Trail: A corn maze that includes several activities along with a haunted trail option.
Location: 11948 W. 5000 North, Bluebell
Hours: Visit the website for specific times
Cost: $8 adult, $6 child
Age recommendation: Not for young children
Anguish Asylum Haunted House: Located in the basement parking garage of Provo Towne Centre
Location: 1200 Towne Centre Blvd., Provo
Hours: Weeknights 7-10 p.m., Weekdays 7-midnight
Age recommendation: Children under 13 may need an adult to accompany them.
Staheli Family Farm-Field of Screams: A simple cornfield turned into what is now a haven of ghosts
Location: Staheli Family Farm, 3400 S. Washington Fields Road, Washington
Hours: Visit the website for specific hours
Cost: $6-16 depending on event
Contact: 435-673-4096, stahelifamilyfarm.com
Sarah Sanders Petersen is an intern for Deseret News where she writes for Mormon Times and other feature articles. She is a Communications major and editing minor.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Walmart, Kmart 'Layaway Angels' spreading...
- Comedies grab attention after announcement of...
- Tolkien's dragon: Why Smaug is 'the greatest...
- Utahn on 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' heads to...
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition...
- What's new: 'In Wisdom and Order,' by...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be... 19
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt... 11
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at... 10
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 9
- Pope Francis wins out over Edward... 8
- Lost recording of an interview with... 8
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: What if negative... 6
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition... 6