To be haunted, or not to be haunted: Halloween attractions around the state
Age recommendation: Not for small children
Asylum 49 The Haunted Hopsital and Ghost Tours: A former hospital that is now haunted with crazy and scary nurses, doctors and patients.
Location: 140 E. 200 South, Tooele
Cost: $20 adult, $15 for 10 and under
Bluebell Corn Maze/Haunted Trail: A corn maze that includes several activities along with a haunted trail option.
Location: 11948 W. 5000 North, Bluebell
Hours: Visit the website for specific times
Cost: $8 adult, $6 child
Age recommendation: Not for young children
Anguish Asylum Haunted House: Located in the basement parking garage of Provo Towne Centre
Location: 1200 Towne Centre Blvd., Provo
Hours: Weeknights 7-10 p.m., Weekdays 7-midnight
Age recommendation: Children under 13 may need an adult to accompany them.
Staheli Family Farm-Field of Screams: A simple cornfield turned into what is now a haven of ghosts
Location: Staheli Family Farm, 3400 S. Washington Fields Road, Washington
Hours: Visit the website for specific hours
Cost: $6-16 depending on event
Contact: 435-673-4096, stahelifamilyfarm.com
Sarah Sanders Petersen is an intern for Deseret News where she writes for Mormon Times and other feature articles. She is a Communications major and editing minor.
- The Clean Cut: 'Harry Potter' and 'Twilight'...
- Prostitute in Google exec case linked to 2nd...
- How Harrison Ford’s broken leg could...
- How John Williams changed the relationship...
- Will we ever get another Harry Potter novel?
- Post-apocalyptic 'Dawn of the Planet of the...
- Athletes, actress, author pay tribute to...
- Board game roundup: Rebel Transport, Tantive...