Jaren Wilkey, BYU Photo
Two Utah universities made a top ten list of universities with the highest employee satisfaction, according to GlassDoor.
With an average ranking of 4.2 on a 5-point scale, BYU made the top spot, up from the number three spot in 2011.
“We’re happy that our employees rank us high and I think that says a lot about how they feel about working here,” said Todd Hollingshead, a university spokesperson. “It makes a really strong fabric for a great place to work and a great place to prepare students for careers.”
The University of Utah finished off the list at number ten with an average ranking of 4.0.
The list consists of colleges that have at least 20 confirmed reviews on the website, and the only other state to have two colleges make the top ten list was California.
Universities are ranked on a scale from very dissatisfied to very satisfied (1 to 5).
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 20
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8