Jaren Wilkey, BYU Photo
Two Utah universities made a top ten list of universities with the highest employee satisfaction, according to GlassDoor.
With an average ranking of 4.2 on a 5-point scale, BYU made the top spot, up from the number three spot in 2011.
“We’re happy that our employees rank us high and I think that says a lot about how they feel about working here,” said Todd Hollingshead, a university spokesperson. “It makes a really strong fabric for a great place to work and a great place to prepare students for careers.”
The University of Utah finished off the list at number ten with an average ranking of 4.0.
The list consists of colleges that have at least 20 confirmed reviews on the website, and the only other state to have two colleges make the top ten list was California.
Universities are ranked on a scale from very dissatisfied to very satisfied (1 to 5).
- Balancing act: Different kinds of guilt...
- Ground broken for transit-oriented housing...
- Dave Ramsey says: Everyone needs a financial...
- Colorado high court considers pot firing case
- Commission to highlight women in Utah economy
- Is preschool worth the money?
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning over...
- Suit: Papa John's fired worker with Down...
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 12
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Colorado high court considers pot... 4
- How to be a billionaire 4
- Commission to highlight women in Utah... 4
- USDA: Genetically modified wheat found... 3
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought... 3
- Ground broken for transit-oriented... 3