Jaren Wilkey, BYU Photo
Two Utah universities made a top ten list of universities with the highest employee satisfaction, according to GlassDoor.
With an average ranking of 4.2 on a 5-point scale, BYU made the top spot, up from the number three spot in 2011.
“We’re happy that our employees rank us high and I think that says a lot about how they feel about working here,” said Todd Hollingshead, a university spokesperson. “It makes a really strong fabric for a great place to work and a great place to prepare students for careers.”
The University of Utah finished off the list at number ten with an average ranking of 4.0.
The list consists of colleges that have at least 20 confirmed reviews on the website, and the only other state to have two colleges make the top ten list was California.
Universities are ranked on a scale from very dissatisfied to very satisfied (1 to 5).
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking end of...
- Historic solar flight marks first...
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen...
- Former Oregon lumber town rides digital wave...
- US home prices rise at steady pace as sales...
- Stocks waver as investors monitor company...
- US stocks rise, helped by jump in Apple shares
- Fiat Chrysler raises outlook as Q2 profits...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 13
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Deseret News, KSL want court records in... 3
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1
- Panel recommends options to reduce... 1
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen... 0
- Former Oregon lumber town rides digital... 0