Jaren Wilkey, BYU Photo
Two Utah universities made a top ten list of universities with the highest employee satisfaction, according to GlassDoor.
With an average ranking of 4.2 on a 5-point scale, BYU made the top spot, up from the number three spot in 2011.
“We’re happy that our employees rank us high and I think that says a lot about how they feel about working here,” said Todd Hollingshead, a university spokesperson. “It makes a really strong fabric for a great place to work and a great place to prepare students for careers.”
The University of Utah finished off the list at number ten with an average ranking of 4.0.
The list consists of colleges that have at least 20 confirmed reviews on the website, and the only other state to have two colleges make the top ten list was California.
Universities are ranked on a scale from very dissatisfied to very satisfied (1 to 5).
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000. Here...
- 12 kinds of office emails you'll get tonight
- UTA to upgrade downtown Salt Lake TRAX stations
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in Moab...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in mid-air
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal
- Small business survey results indicate...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 13
- 12 women who should be on dollar bills 11
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- New grant money helps combat air pollution 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 3
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000.... 3
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal 2