Jaren Wilkey, BYU Photo
Two Utah universities made a top ten list of universities with the highest employee satisfaction, according to GlassDoor.
With an average ranking of 4.2 on a 5-point scale, BYU made the top spot, up from the number three spot in 2011.
“We’re happy that our employees rank us high and I think that says a lot about how they feel about working here,” said Todd Hollingshead, a university spokesperson. “It makes a really strong fabric for a great place to work and a great place to prepare students for careers.”
The University of Utah finished off the list at number ten with an average ranking of 4.0.
The list consists of colleges that have at least 20 confirmed reviews on the website, and the only other state to have two colleges make the top ten list was California.
Universities are ranked on a scale from very dissatisfied to very satisfied (1 to 5).
- Young adults prefer to share chores and...
- Balancing act: Organizations slowly move...
- Business community supports tax increases for...
- Dave Ramsey says: Make changes to save money
- Knocking doors: What to know before signing...
- Michelle Singletary: Making personal finance...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Index indicates Utah economy thriving
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Greek radical left wins election,... 3
- Knocking doors: What to know before... 3
- Business community supports tax... 3
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 2
- Faith leaders: your secret weapon in... 2
- $2 gasoline: Good times keep rolling at... 1