Jaren Wilkey, BYU Photo
Two Utah universities made a top ten list of universities with the highest employee satisfaction, according to GlassDoor.
With an average ranking of 4.2 on a 5-point scale, BYU made the top spot, up from the number three spot in 2011.
“We’re happy that our employees rank us high and I think that says a lot about how they feel about working here,” said Todd Hollingshead, a university spokesperson. “It makes a really strong fabric for a great place to work and a great place to prepare students for careers.”
The University of Utah finished off the list at number ten with an average ranking of 4.0.
The list consists of colleges that have at least 20 confirmed reviews on the website, and the only other state to have two colleges make the top ten list was California.
Universities are ranked on a scale from very dissatisfied to very satisfied (1 to 5).
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Ground broken for transit-oriented housing...
- Suit: Papa John's fired worker with Down...
- Dave Ramsey says: Everyone needs a financial...
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning over...
- Commission to highlight women in Utah economy
- Colorado high court considers pot firing case
- Family fun with the top down at unique RV resort
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 10
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Colorado high court considers pot... 4
- How to be a billionaire 4
- USDA: Genetically modified wheat found... 3
- Work is sometimes the best medicine 3
- Something that may have caused the... 3