Jaren Wilkey, BYU Photo
Two Utah universities made a top ten list of universities with the highest employee satisfaction, according to GlassDoor.
With an average ranking of 4.2 on a 5-point scale, BYU made the top spot, up from the number three spot in 2011.
“We’re happy that our employees rank us high and I think that says a lot about how they feel about working here,” said Todd Hollingshead, a university spokesperson. “It makes a really strong fabric for a great place to work and a great place to prepare students for careers.”
The University of Utah finished off the list at number ten with an average ranking of 4.0.
The list consists of colleges that have at least 20 confirmed reviews on the website, and the only other state to have two colleges make the top ten list was California.
Universities are ranked on a scale from very dissatisfied to very satisfied (1 to 5).
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why most...
- Why the ugly sweater business is booming
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals
- Review: 'Smash Bros.' makes brutality adorable
- Our complete guide to Black Friday, Cyber...
- Dave Ramsey says: Saving for education trumps...
- Photos: Deseret Book winter display yields...
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull options
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13
- White House: Immigration steps would... 7
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 6
- Looming chocolate drought may leave... 5
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 4
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 3
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull... 2
- The unstoppable powerhouse of Disney's... 1