Jaren Wilkey, BYU Photo
Two Utah universities made a top ten list of universities with the highest employee satisfaction, according to GlassDoor.
With an average ranking of 4.2 on a 5-point scale, BYU made the top spot, up from the number three spot in 2011.
“We’re happy that our employees rank us high and I think that says a lot about how they feel about working here,” said Todd Hollingshead, a university spokesperson. “It makes a really strong fabric for a great place to work and a great place to prepare students for careers.”
The University of Utah finished off the list at number ten with an average ranking of 4.0.
The list consists of colleges that have at least 20 confirmed reviews on the website, and the only other state to have two colleges make the top ten list was California.
Universities are ranked on a scale from very dissatisfied to very satisfied (1 to 5).
- System failure to blame for delayed Saturday...
- 5 trends beneath the surface of Nov. jobs report
- Weber State center helping to improve auto...
- 3,000 Workforce Services clients may be...
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- Cedar Hills to require business licenses for...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Cedar Hills to require business... 4
- Collecting online sales tax puts Utah... 3