Jaren Wilkey, BYU Photo
Two Utah universities made a top ten list of universities with the highest employee satisfaction, according to GlassDoor.
With an average ranking of 4.2 on a 5-point scale, BYU made the top spot, up from the number three spot in 2011.
“We’re happy that our employees rank us high and I think that says a lot about how they feel about working here,” said Todd Hollingshead, a university spokesperson. “It makes a really strong fabric for a great place to work and a great place to prepare students for careers.”
The University of Utah finished off the list at number ten with an average ranking of 4.0.
The list consists of colleges that have at least 20 confirmed reviews on the website, and the only other state to have two colleges make the top ten list was California.
Universities are ranked on a scale from very dissatisfied to very satisfied (1 to 5).
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- A more family-friendly minimum wage
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake Olympics...
- The art of complaining about a product
- Michelle Singletary: Don't let rental car...
- Why Americans can't save, and what they can...
- Dave Ramsey says: Make a written game plan to...
- What we get wrong about student loan debt