BOUNTIFUL — Garbage crews will be picking up trash and refuse that has been properly bundled, bagged or boxed as part of the city's fall cleanup Oct. 8-12.
Garbage will be collected on residents' regular trash pickup days. All items must be prepared for pickup by 7 a.m.
Limbs and trees must be cut, bundled and tied in 5-foot lengths. Any bundles, bags or boxes must not exceed 50 pounds. Items such as old furniture or appliances should be placed on the drive approach or park strip, not on the street or sidewalk.
Trash that does not comply with the standards for pickup must be taken to the Bountiful City Landfill by the property owner. The landfill will not charge a fee to residents during fall cleanup week or the following week. Propane tanks and tires will not be accepted.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Rally in support of police also draws... 27
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 19
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9