BOUNTIFUL — Garbage crews will be picking up trash and refuse that has been properly bundled, bagged or boxed as part of the city's fall cleanup Oct. 8-12.
Garbage will be collected on residents' regular trash pickup days. All items must be prepared for pickup by 7 a.m.
Limbs and trees must be cut, bundled and tied in 5-foot lengths. Any bundles, bags or boxes must not exceed 50 pounds. Items such as old furniture or appliances should be placed on the drive approach or park strip, not on the street or sidewalk.
Trash that does not comply with the standards for pickup must be taken to the Bountiful City Landfill by the property owner. The landfill will not charge a fee to residents during fall cleanup week or the following week. Propane tanks and tires will not be accepted.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 73
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 51
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 30
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- State says it will fund Planned... 14