BOUNTIFUL — Garbage crews will be picking up trash and refuse that has been properly bundled, bagged or boxed as part of the city's fall cleanup Oct. 8-12.
Garbage will be collected on residents' regular trash pickup days. All items must be prepared for pickup by 7 a.m.
Limbs and trees must be cut, bundled and tied in 5-foot lengths. Any bundles, bags or boxes must not exceed 50 pounds. Items such as old furniture or appliances should be placed on the drive approach or park strip, not on the street or sidewalk.
Trash that does not comply with the standards for pickup must be taken to the Bountiful City Landfill by the property owner. The landfill will not charge a fee to residents during fall cleanup week or the following week. Propane tanks and tires will not be accepted.
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Man falls 70 feet to his death in Provo
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in...
- 4 arrested in connection with fatal Cedar...
- Midvale killing may be case of self-defense,...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Man shot in crowded Liberty Park during...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 80
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17