BOUNTIFUL — Garbage crews will be picking up trash and refuse that has been properly bundled, bagged or boxed as part of the city's fall cleanup Oct. 8-12.
Garbage will be collected on residents' regular trash pickup days. All items must be prepared for pickup by 7 a.m.
Limbs and trees must be cut, bundled and tied in 5-foot lengths. Any bundles, bags or boxes must not exceed 50 pounds. Items such as old furniture or appliances should be placed on the drive approach or park strip, not on the street or sidewalk.
Trash that does not comply with the standards for pickup must be taken to the Bountiful City Landfill by the property owner. The landfill will not charge a fee to residents during fall cleanup week or the following week. Propane tanks and tires will not be accepted.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9