BOUNTIFUL — Garbage crews will be picking up trash and refuse that has been properly bundled, bagged or boxed as part of the city's fall cleanup Oct. 8-12.
Garbage will be collected on residents' regular trash pickup days. All items must be prepared for pickup by 7 a.m.
Limbs and trees must be cut, bundled and tied in 5-foot lengths. Any bundles, bags or boxes must not exceed 50 pounds. Items such as old furniture or appliances should be placed on the drive approach or park strip, not on the street or sidewalk.
Trash that does not comply with the standards for pickup must be taken to the Bountiful City Landfill by the property owner. The landfill will not charge a fee to residents during fall cleanup week or the following week. Propane tanks and tires will not be accepted.
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Behind the masks: Why some Utahns choose...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 34
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 22
- Local religious leaders urge support... 21
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 14