SPANISH FORK — Volunteers are needed to plant bulbs and pansies on Main Street.
Annuals previously planted by volunteers will be removed by city crews starting Oct. 15. Volunteers are then needed to plant the bulbs and pansies. For more information, call 801-865-4731.
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Prison relocation resolution passes House 19