SPANISH FORK — Volunteers are needed to plant bulbs and pansies on Main Street.
Annuals previously planted by volunteers will be removed by city crews starting Oct. 15. Volunteers are then needed to plant the bulbs and pansies. For more information, call 801-865-4731.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 38
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 23
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14