SARATOGA SPRINGS — The city has announced changes in utility rates.
Secondary water will increase $1.50 from $15.37 per quarter acre to $16.87 per quarter acre. The first garbage can rate will jump 23 cents from $11.46 to $11.69. The second garbage can also will increase 23 cents from $6.50 to $6.73. And the recycling cans rate will increase 11 cents from $5.20 to $5.31.
The change in the secondary water fee is to help fund improvements that will add both capacity and pressure to the irrigation system. The rate changes for garbage and recycling reflect an increase in the cost from Republic Services and is a pass-through to residents.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 21
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14