SARATOGA SPRINGS — The city has announced changes in utility rates.
Secondary water will increase $1.50 from $15.37 per quarter acre to $16.87 per quarter acre. The first garbage can rate will jump 23 cents from $11.46 to $11.69. The second garbage can also will increase 23 cents from $6.50 to $6.73. And the recycling cans rate will increase 11 cents from $5.20 to $5.31.
The change in the secondary water fee is to help fund improvements that will add both capacity and pressure to the irrigation system. The rate changes for garbage and recycling reflect an increase in the cost from Republic Services and is a pass-through to residents.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18