SARATOGA SPRINGS — The city has announced changes in utility rates.
Secondary water will increase $1.50 from $15.37 per quarter acre to $16.87 per quarter acre. The first garbage can rate will jump 23 cents from $11.46 to $11.69. The second garbage can also will increase 23 cents from $6.50 to $6.73. And the recycling cans rate will increase 11 cents from $5.20 to $5.31.
The change in the secondary water fee is to help fund improvements that will add both capacity and pressure to the irrigation system. The rate changes for garbage and recycling reflect an increase in the cost from Republic Services and is a pass-through to residents.
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Unwarranted drug database search prompts new...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14