PROVO, Utah – The BYU swim and dive team will host its annual blue and white meet Saturday at 9 a.m. at the Richards Building Pool.
Although this is only an intrasquad meet, it will be an opportunity for the coaches to see the team in a competitive environment, as well as the athletes’ team spirit.
“We’re excited for our first meet of the year,” head coach John Brooks said. “It will be exciting to see our team spirit as they compete against each other.”
Last year the swim and dive teams completed the first season in the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation and both came away as conference champions. The teams hope to build on that success with a strong showing this weekend.
The blue and white meet will feature the entire swim and dive team and give fans an opportunity to see the newcomers on the team this year.
Jared Houghton is a Sports Information Director who works in the BYU Athletic Communications with the men's and women's swimming teams. He can be reached at email@example.com for questions relating to swimming.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25