PROVO, Utah – The BYU swim and dive team will host its annual blue and white meet Saturday at 9 a.m. at the Richards Building Pool.
Although this is only an intrasquad meet, it will be an opportunity for the coaches to see the team in a competitive environment, as well as the athletes’ team spirit.
“We’re excited for our first meet of the year,” head coach John Brooks said. “It will be exciting to see our team spirit as they compete against each other.”
Last year the swim and dive teams completed the first season in the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation and both came away as conference champions. The teams hope to build on that success with a strong showing this weekend.
The blue and white meet will feature the entire swim and dive team and give fans an opportunity to see the newcomers on the team this year.
Jared Houghton is a Sports Information Director who works in the BYU Athletic Communications with the men's and women's swimming teams. He can be reached at email@example.com for questions relating to swimming.
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars past...
- Dick Harmon: Hard-hitting safety Craig Bills...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- Former BYU star Russell Larson enjoys...
- Dante's shadow: Breaking down Dante Exum's game
- Dick Harmon: Outwardly lobbying Big 12... 131
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 74
- Dick Harmon: Every player on BYU's... 71
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- Utah Utes football: No. 23 Utes defeat... 52
- BYU to welcome FCS team Savannah State... 39
- BYU gets bowl-eligible with 42-23 win... 25
- Utes still have outside chance at... 25