SALT LAKE CITY — Three people were injured, two critically, in a T-bone collision on the Bangerter Highway Wednesday.
About 9:15 a.m., a passenger vehicle began making a left turn onto 1820 South off of Bangerter Highway when the vehicle was hit by a pickup truck, said Utah Highway Patrol Cpl. Todd Johnson. The driver of the passenger vehicle reportedly started to turn when the traffic signal was changing from yellow to red, and the truck went through the red light, he said.
Two women in the car were transported to a local hospital in critical condition. The male driver of the pickup was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries, Johnson said.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 21
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11