SALT LAKE CITY — Three people were injured, two critically, in a T-bone collision on the Bangerter Highway Wednesday.
About 9:15 a.m., a passenger vehicle began making a left turn onto 1820 South off of Bangerter Highway when the vehicle was hit by a pickup truck, said Utah Highway Patrol Cpl. Todd Johnson. The driver of the passenger vehicle reportedly started to turn when the traffic signal was changing from yellow to red, and the truck went through the red light, he said.
Two women in the car were transported to a local hospital in critical condition. The male driver of the pickup was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries, Johnson said.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 36
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 21
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 18
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17