SALT LAKE CITY — Three people were injured, two critically, in a T-bone collision on the Bangerter Highway Wednesday.
About 9:15 a.m., a passenger vehicle began making a left turn onto 1820 South off of Bangerter Highway when the vehicle was hit by a pickup truck, said Utah Highway Patrol Cpl. Todd Johnson. The driver of the passenger vehicle reportedly started to turn when the traffic signal was changing from yellow to red, and the truck went through the red light, he said.
Two women in the car were transported to a local hospital in critical condition. The male driver of the pickup was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries, Johnson said.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San Juan...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- BYU's first physics grad earns posthumous Grammy
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 34
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11