SALT LAKE CITY — Three people were injured, two critically, in a T-bone collision on the Bangerter Highway Wednesday.
About 9:15 a.m., a passenger vehicle began making a left turn onto 1820 South off of Bangerter Highway when the vehicle was hit by a pickup truck, said Utah Highway Patrol Cpl. Todd Johnson. The driver of the passenger vehicle reportedly started to turn when the traffic signal was changing from yellow to red, and the truck went through the red light, he said.
Two women in the car were transported to a local hospital in critical condition. The male driver of the pickup was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries, Johnson said.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 15