SALT LAKE CITY — Three people were injured, two critically, in a T-bone collision on the Bangerter Highway Wednesday.
About 9:15 a.m., a passenger vehicle began making a left turn onto 1820 South off of Bangerter Highway when the vehicle was hit by a pickup truck, said Utah Highway Patrol Cpl. Todd Johnson. The driver of the passenger vehicle reportedly started to turn when the traffic signal was changing from yellow to red, and the truck went through the red light, he said.
Two women in the car were transported to a local hospital in critical condition. The male driver of the pickup was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries, Johnson said.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...
- Grading Utah schools, 2014: Top 20 highest...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Sugar House man intends to sue police, city...
- Orem construction fire believed to be arson,...
- Gov. Herbert nominates 3rd District Judge...
- Visiting minister urges unity among Christians
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 51
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 33
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 33
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15