WEST JORDAN — City officials are seeking public comment on the future alignment of 5600 West from approximately 9000 South to its planned connection in South Jordan at Granville Parkway.
An open house is scheduled for 5-7 p.m. Thursday in the media center of Copper Hills High School, 5445 New Bingham Highway. The purpose of the open house is to present transit and highway plans for 5600 West, with specific focus on the possible alignments for 5600 West between 9000 South and Old Bingham Highway.
Business and property owners in the vicinity are invited to view the alignments and provide comment. No formal presentation will be given, and no decision will be made at the meeting.
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Vegas’ water drying up
- 'Modern Family' dad opens beer restaurant in...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 58
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 44
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 26
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- U. student government passes resolution... 23
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17