Red roundup: Ute quarterback commit Conner Manning tearing it up in California
Marcio Jose Sanchez, ASSOCIATED PRESS
El Toro (Calif.) — High School quarterback Conner Manning is putting up big numbers as a senior. Dan Sorensen of utezone.com catches up with Manning, who is excited about playing his college football at Utah.
— Ex-Ute Johnnie Bryant joins the Utah Jazz staff.
— Utah falls to No. 8 in the cbssports.com Pac-12 power poll.
— Lane Kiffin is not worried about USC's offense.
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 147
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 101
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 97
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 26
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25