Red roundup: Ute quarterback commit Conner Manning tearing it up in California
Marcio Jose Sanchez, ASSOCIATED PRESS
El Toro (Calif.) — High School quarterback Conner Manning is putting up big numbers as a senior. Dan Sorensen of utezone.com catches up with Manning, who is excited about playing his college football at Utah.
— Ex-Ute Johnnie Bryant joins the Utah Jazz staff.
— Utah falls to No. 8 in the cbssports.com Pac-12 power poll.
— Lane Kiffin is not worried about USC's offense.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 35
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34