SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee is seeking public comment on Barry G. Lawrence, who was recently appointed to the 3rd District Court.
Those who wish to comment should contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. on Oct. 5. All statements should include the respondent’s name, telephone number and mailing address.
The committee will hold a public hearing on Monday, Oct. 10 at 9 a.m. and will issue its recommendation to the full Senate prior to a confirmation vote, likely to take place on Oct. 17.
The third district includes Salt Lake, Summit and Tooele counties.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 11
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8