Taking care of your body not only improves your quality of life, but it can save you money, according to Money Ning.
Drive less — Before driving to a nearby errand, go for a walk or ride your bike instead. Even public transportation requires more walking.
Start a garden — Not only will this make you more physically fit, but working outdoors will make you more emotionally fit as well. Gardens also help cut down on grocery expenses and preservatives.
Build a home gym — To reduce costs, buy simple, effective equipment, such as dumbbells or resistance bands. Free tutorials on the Internet can teach you how to exercise.
In the long run, a healthy lifestyle saves more money. Healthy living potentially makes for less visits to the doctor’s office and lowers other medical expenses like health insurance.
EMAIL: email@example.com Twitter: @SeanRParker
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is an awesome mix...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' donates hair to...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: The biggest...
- Who are the Guardians of the Galaxy?
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 21
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 19
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 17
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Sex education should start sooner,... 6
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days 5