Taking care of your body not only improves your quality of life, but it can save you money, according to Money Ning.
Drive less — Before driving to a nearby errand, go for a walk or ride your bike instead. Even public transportation requires more walking.
Start a garden — Not only will this make you more physically fit, but working outdoors will make you more emotionally fit as well. Gardens also help cut down on grocery expenses and preservatives.
Build a home gym — To reduce costs, buy simple, effective equipment, such as dumbbells or resistance bands. Free tutorials on the Internet can teach you how to exercise.
In the long run, a healthy lifestyle saves more money. Healthy living potentially makes for less visits to the doctor’s office and lowers other medical expenses like health insurance.
EMAIL: email@example.com Twitter: @SeanRParker
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- The problems grandparents face when...
- A letter to my boys: The real reason I say no...
- Pornography conference probes perils,... 6
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 5
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3
- Ask Mr. Dad: How to handle stress of... 2
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in... 2
- What causes do men care about? Kids and... 1
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof... 1