USU football: Utah State will hold football coaches’ luncheon on Monday, Sept. 24
Utah State will host a football coaches’ luncheon on Monday, Sept. 24 at the Copper Mill Restaurant in downtown Logan. The luncheon, sponsored by the Big Blue Scholarship Fund, will start at noon and feature USU head coach Gary Andersen.
Cost of the luncheon is $13 for Big Blue Scholarship Fund Members presenting their membership card and $16 for non-members. Season passes are available for $125 for members and $150 for non-members.
Utah State is 3-1 on the season after its 31-19 road win at Colorado State this past weekend and off to its best start since 1978 when that team won its first five games of the year. Overall, USU has won eight of its last 10 games dating back to 2011 including each of its last four at home.
Utah State (3-1) returns home this week to host future Mountain West Conference foe UNLV (1-3) in its annual Homecoming game on Saturday, Sept. 29 at 6 p.m.
All remaining Cache Valley Luncheons will be held at the Copper Mill Restaurant, which is located at 55 North Main in Logan on the following Mondays – Oct. 1, Oct. 8, Oct. 22, Oct. 29, Nov. 12 and Nov. 19.
For USU football ticket information, contact the USU Ticket Office at the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum, or by phone by calling 1-888-USTATE-1 or (435) 797-0305. Tickets can also be purchased 24 hours a day on the USU website.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45