USU football: Utah State will hold football coaches’ luncheon on Monday, Sept. 24
Utah State will host a football coaches’ luncheon on Monday, Sept. 24 at the Copper Mill Restaurant in downtown Logan. The luncheon, sponsored by the Big Blue Scholarship Fund, will start at noon and feature USU head coach Gary Andersen.
Cost of the luncheon is $13 for Big Blue Scholarship Fund Members presenting their membership card and $16 for non-members. Season passes are available for $125 for members and $150 for non-members.
Utah State is 3-1 on the season after its 31-19 road win at Colorado State this past weekend and off to its best start since 1978 when that team won its first five games of the year. Overall, USU has won eight of its last 10 games dating back to 2011 including each of its last four at home.
Utah State (3-1) returns home this week to host future Mountain West Conference foe UNLV (1-3) in its annual Homecoming game on Saturday, Sept. 29 at 6 p.m.
All remaining Cache Valley Luncheons will be held at the Copper Mill Restaurant, which is located at 55 North Main in Logan on the following Mondays – Oct. 1, Oct. 8, Oct. 22, Oct. 29, Nov. 12 and Nov. 19.
For USU football ticket information, contact the USU Ticket Office at the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum, or by phone by calling 1-888-USTATE-1 or (435) 797-0305. Tickets can also be purchased 24 hours a day on the USU website.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for NBA...
- Photo gallery: NFL players with local ties...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Utah Jazz: Hugh Greenwood isn’t just a...
- Video: Former BYU outfielder Jacob...
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws...
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games ranked...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 112
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 64
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 50
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 30
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 14
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 13
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8