Man critical following auto-pedestrian accident in Magna
MAGNA — A 21-year-old man was in critical condition early Sunday after being hit by a car while crossing the street.
The man, whose name was not immediatley available pending notification of family, had just gotten off work at Carl's Jr. and was crossing "into on-coming traffic" at 3500 South and 8000 just before 12:30 a.m., said Unified police detective Levi Hughes.
While crossing, the man was hit by a 19-year-old female driver, Hughes said, who reporteldy did not see him.
The accident remained under investigation Sunday.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12