Man critical following auto-pedestrian accident in Magna
MAGNA — A 21-year-old man was in critical condition early Sunday after being hit by a car while crossing the street.
The man, whose name was not immediatley available pending notification of family, had just gotten off work at Carl's Jr. and was crossing "into on-coming traffic" at 3500 South and 8000 just before 12:30 a.m., said Unified police detective Levi Hughes.
While crossing, the man was hit by a 19-year-old female driver, Hughes said, who reporteldy did not see him.
The accident remained under investigation Sunday.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- Salt Lake man killed, 3 others injured in...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 73
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17