Man critical following auto-pedestrian accident in Magna
MAGNA — A 21-year-old man was in critical condition early Sunday after being hit by a car while crossing the street.
The man, whose name was not immediatley available pending notification of family, had just gotten off work at Carl's Jr. and was crossing "into on-coming traffic" at 3500 South and 8000 just before 12:30 a.m., said Unified police detective Levi Hughes.
While crossing, the man was hit by a 19-year-old female driver, Hughes said, who reporteldy did not see him.
The accident remained under investigation Sunday.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for... 13