Man critical following auto-pedestrian accident in Magna
MAGNA — A 21-year-old man was in critical condition early Sunday after being hit by a car while crossing the street.
The man, whose name was not immediatley available pending notification of family, had just gotten off work at Carl's Jr. and was crossing "into on-coming traffic" at 3500 South and 8000 just before 12:30 a.m., said Unified police detective Levi Hughes.
While crossing, the man was hit by a 19-year-old female driver, Hughes said, who reporteldy did not see him.
The accident remained under investigation Sunday.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16