Man critical following auto-pedestrian accident in Magna
MAGNA — A 21-year-old man was in critical condition early Sunday after being hit by a car while crossing the street.
The man, whose name was not immediatley available pending notification of family, had just gotten off work at Carl's Jr. and was crossing "into on-coming traffic" at 3500 South and 8000 just before 12:30 a.m., said Unified police detective Levi Hughes.
While crossing, the man was hit by a 19-year-old female driver, Hughes said, who reporteldy did not see him.
The accident remained under investigation Sunday.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 162
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 83
- Police release names of officers... 37
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 35
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17