OREM — The Utah Valley University men's golf team is back in action Monday and Tuesday at the Dash Thomas Memorial hosted by Boise State University.
The three-round tournament will be contested at the par-71, 7,322-yard The Club at SpurWing in Meridian, Idaho.
"We have got a good line-up this week with Mason Casper, Corey Eccles, Joey Olson , Stratton Schulz and Brayden Eriksen," UVU men's golf coach Chris Curran said. "We are going to try to put ourselves in position going into the final round."
Along with UVU and host Boise State, Cal State Bakersfield, Charleston Southern, College of Idaho, Idaho, San Jose State, Seattle, Southern Utah, Utah State, Washington State, Weber State, Westminster and Winthrop will participate in the event.
The Wolverines are coming off an 11th-place finish at the Itani Quality Homes Invitational two weeks ago in Pullman, Wash.
Casper leads the Wolverines with a 72.67 scoring average, followed by Eccles (74.8); Olson (75.17); Schulz (76.00); Preston Richards (78.17); Michael Dart (79.67); Eriksen (80.67) and Nick Smart (80.67).
The tournament will begin at 8:30 a.m. both days with shot gun starts.
Jay Hinton is a sports information assistant at Utah Valley University.
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- Poll: Many Brazilians think Olympic Games...
- AP source: ACC, ESPN to launch ACC Network in...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- NCAA: No. 1 overall seed to choose tourney...
- IOC explores legal options on banning all...
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 125
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Morning links: National college... 70
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Houston AD meets with Pac-12... 60
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 49
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 44