Mission Daze: Speaking a foreign language with a Utah accent
Arie Van De Graaff
Brand new to Laputania, Elder Van Dyke tracts for the first time, in this continuation of Mission Daze, a Mormon missionary themed comic strip.
What You May Have Missed
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- 'Cosmos' return puts science and religion...
- Convert, veteran attends LDS temple for the...
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression,...
- Church History Symposium examines Mormonism's...
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 102
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 68
- Local religious leaders urge support... 25
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 24
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,... 22
- 'Cosmos' return puts science and... 22
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 21
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 18