“The 'upshot,'" as Claire said in her note to me, "is that Bob would not have run into this former student or even have known he was around except for the chance timing of walking out into the hall at that precise instant. And that wouldn't have happened if you had not visited us. So, it's our turn to say thank you!”
And so it is with a Father in Heaven involved in the very details of our lives. I express my thanks to our Heavenly Father for his goodness and deep care and involvement in those seemingly unimportant but so critical life details. He does live! And yes, he does love each of us his children.
Founder of lessaintsdesderniersjours.com., a website sharing inspiring articles and news about the church in French to worldwide Francophones, Roland Lepore recently moved to France with his family after living in Utah for 10 years.
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- 10 accomplishments of the Relief Society
- Returned Mormon missionary chasing big league...
- Match the Relief Society presidents to their...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere... 114
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- 'Cosmos' return puts science and... 36
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 31
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,... 27
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 23
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression,... 19