Health care could be cheaper for couples on a family plan as opposed to two individual plans, according to an article in Christian Science Monitor.
These simple steps to combine health insurance can save money in the long run.
In order to best compare plans, couples should request insurance quotes for both themselves and the entire family at each workplace.
Once the quotes are received, sit down together and talk about your options. Think more about how each plan affects your wages than the overall cost of the plan. If plans are about the same, choose the plan offered by the most stable job.
After deciding on a plan, sign up for it as soon as possible and don’t forget to cancel coverage you don’t need anymore.
- Ogden Salvation Army needs help after thieves...
- How to avoid wasting money on fees
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs and...
- School pays tribute to janitor 'Mr. Steve'...
- Is there a bigger picture to the selfie?
- Dave Ramsey says: Dave Ramsey: Make time to...
- Balancing act: Quest for work-life balance...
- U. launches ride-matching service
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs... 32
- There's more to why Americans don't... 13
- The battle over coal struggles to find... 4
- US productivity up 3.3 percent in... 2
- How Medicare is trying to start a... 2
- Balancing act: Quest for work-life... 1
- Randy Shumway: Invest in education to... 1
- Is there a bigger picture to the selfie? 1