Health care could be cheaper for couples on a family plan as opposed to two individual plans, according to an article in Christian Science Monitor.
These simple steps to combine health insurance can save money in the long run.
In order to best compare plans, couples should request insurance quotes for both themselves and the entire family at each workplace.
Once the quotes are received, sit down together and talk about your options. Think more about how each plan affects your wages than the overall cost of the plan. If plans are about the same, choose the plan offered by the most stable job.
After deciding on a plan, sign up for it as soon as possible and don’t forget to cancel coverage you don’t need anymore.
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- The Weather Channel reimagines morning
- Obama says health care program is stable
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled
- Utah lawmakers stand pat on liquor laws
- Senators strike bipartisan jobless benefits deal
- Democrats grapple with dilemma on Keystone XL...
- Houweling's Tomatoes to build Juab County...
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- Obama says health care program is stable 14
- Official: Obama to push for more... 7
- White House promotes economic issues... 5
- Europe: You can't use the name Parmesan... 4
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled 4