USU football: Utah State football game at Colorado State will be televised live in Utah on KMYU TV
Utah State University Athletics has partnered with Cis-Com Digital Media and KUTV to bring live television coverage of USU’s football game at Colorado State on Saturday, Sept. 29, back to the state of Utah on KMYU TV (Comcast Ch. 22, Dish Network Ch. 12, DirecTV Ch. 12, Over-the-Air 2.2). The game is scheduled to kick off at 5 p.m. (MT).
The game is originating on KTVD Channel 20 throughout the state of Colorado with Bill Doleman (play-by-play), Reggie Rivers (analyst) and Natalie Vickers (sidelines) on the call.
KMYU is a full-service television station that serves as the MyNetwork affiliate in the state of Utah and is beginning its second year as the home of Aggie Athletics. A year ago, KMYU carried 18 Utah State events live. Eighteen more live Aggie events are scheduled this year. KMYU is the sister station of KUTV, which is the CBS affiliate in the state of Utah, and both entities are owned by the Sinclair Broadcast Group.
Along with its television coverage, all Utah State football games can be heard across the state of Utah and southeastern Idaho, as the Aggie Sports Network will once again have affiliates from Logan to St. George broadcasting the games live.
KVNU 610 AM in Cache Valley will continue to serve as the flagship station for Aggie football, while affiliates in Salt Lake City, St. George, Vernal and Price will again be part of the Aggie Sports Network.
Fans can listen to USU Football in Salt Lake City on KZNS 97.5 FM; in St. George on KZNU 1450 AM; in Vernal on KVEL 920 AM; and in Price on KRPX 95.3 FM. Every affiliate station will carry the one-hour pregame and postgame show in addition to the 50-minute weekly coaches show.
Additionally, Cache Valley/Tremonton fans can listen to the Aggie Sports Network on KVNU 102.1 FM and KLZX 95.9 FM, while Southeastern Idaho fans can listen via a KLZX translator on 105.3 FM in Montpelier, Idaho.
Along with its affiliates to the Aggie Radio Network, fans can continue to tune into all audio broadcasts free of charge on the Aggie website by clicking on the “Listen Live” link.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- MWC commissioner says it's probable BYU...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- After years of working and dreaming, BYU...
- Jazz lose 106-103 heartbreaker to the...
- About Utah: A big deal just got bigger
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 109
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 70
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 67
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 47
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 39
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 37
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends... 37
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 36